For fun but hassle free camping why not try our Shepherd’s Hut Camping accommodation, set up for your arrival with estuary views, ideal for a family break or couples escape. With that little extra comfort but still the great outdoor experience.
Shepherd’s Hut - sleeps 2
One double sofa bed
£55 off peak per night
£65 from 21st July - 31st August, and Bank Holidays per night
Shepherd’s Cabin - sleeps 2 adults and 2 children
One fixed raised double bed with two single beds below
£65 off peak per night
£75 from 21st July - 31st August, and Bank Holidays per night
• Open Good Friday - 30th September for a minimum of two nights
* Bed linen, duvets, pillows and towels are NOT provided, please provide your own
• Available from 3pm on day of arrival and to be vacated by 11am on day of departure.
* Electricity included, no additional charge
• Fully equipped kitchen; cutlery and crockery included, gas hob and mini fridge (cooler)
* Picnic bench and BBQ, please provide own charcoal
• Open plan kitchen, dining and sleeping area
* Hot showers, toilet facilities and washing up area, shared with campsite
• Washing machine on site
* Dogs are accepted in the units but we restrict the numbers to one in the Hut and two in the Cabin. To be kept on a lead, under control whilst on the site and not left unattended. A dog exercise area is provided adjacent to the site.